The Australian School Of Holistic Pulsing is a body set up to give information about Holistic Pulsing, Workshops, Practitioners and Teachers.
You can visit the website on www.holisticpulsing.com.au
We offer accredited ( IICT ) training in level 1,2 and 3 Holistic Pulsing.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO ATTEND A WORKSHOP
YOU CAN SECURE YOUR REGISTRATION WITH A $100 DEPOSIT
Bank details for payments are
Michell G Mercer BSB -484799 ACCOUNT NO – 085984661
Morning & Afternoon Tea and is provided on both days
The Power of Softness by Tovi Browning it is recommended reading.
Numbers are limited so book NOW
HP2 Advanced Gold Seal is available to those who have completed Level 1
Upcoming Workshops 2017
Level 2 HOLISTIC PULSING
8th and 9th July 2017
INFO CONTACT MICHELL
“WHAT IS HOLISTIC PULSING”
1 day Intro Workshop
23rd July 2017
9.30am – 4.00pm
$90 info 0477990298
HOLISTIC PULSING LEVEL 1 (16hrs) Foundation Course
Consists of 2 day weekend workshop
Full price $450 – Early bird $400 – Returning Students $295
You can secure your registration with a $100 deposit
Level 1 is a wonderful, healing, experiential weekend of learning the art of Holistic Pulsing.
Besides providing you with a new skill that shows you how to heal yourself as you heal others, you will enjoy a nurturing weekend of self-discovery.
Done fully clothed, special types of rocking induce deep relaxation, melting blockages throughout the body and mind of both giver and receiver.
This is a practical and thorough course in which students are introduced to all the techniques they will need to start practicing with family and friends.
DURING A LEVEL 1 YOU WILL LEARN:
- All the techniques needed to start using Holistic Pulsing
- How to work with different rhythms
- How to become aware of blockages in the physical and emotional body
- To understand the “Body-mind’ and to recognise “splits” in the body
- How to release tension from outermost to innermost layers
- To discover the art of two-way healing
LEVEL 2 HOLISTIC PULSING
The Pre-requisite for Level 2 is attendance at Level 1
WEEKEND – Full price $450 – Early bird $395 –
SESSION/TUTORIALS – $150 each per 3hrs- Total of $1050
10% discount for upfront one off payment
Consists of 2 components
2 day workshop (16hrs)
7 X one on one session/ tutorials (21hrs)
A total of 37 hours to reach your Level 2 Gold seal.
Level 2 will continue your journey, as you learn new pulses and fine tune your technique. At the end of this level you will proficient in most of the pulses needed to conduct a session with others. level 2 can take from 6 months to 1 year to complete
The Level 2 Workshop contains components of practical, theory & process.
You will revise the pulses you learnt in Level 1 as well as be introduced to more advanced pulses.
As students become more at ease with the physical technique, they are more able to relax into being fully present with the pulsee.
The aim of Level 2 is to support students in developing their practical skills while learning a bit more about the process beyond the technique.
The weekend is one of playful, nourishing & nurturing experience of personal exploration.
The one on one sessions and tutorials are done with the teacher and can be started anytime after completion of level 1.
These personal sessions/tutorials help the student to enter their own fascinating journey of self-discovery as well as giving them confidence in the technique and process.
Highly recommended whether you wish to become a practitioner or not.
HOLISTIC PULSING LEVEL 3 (132 HRS) PRACTITIONER LEVEL
THIS COURSE IS USUALLY RUN OVER A PERIOD OF 12 TO 24 MONTHS
HP 3 Practitioner Training is available to those pulser’s who have completed Level 2 and would like to further their insight and development with Holistic Pulsing.Especially in relation to practicing this special art with others as a Holistic Pulsing Practitioner.
Weekend workshops x 4 = $450 each and $400 earlybird
Supervised Sessions and Tutorials 3 hrs $150 each
COURSE STRUCTURE AND CONTENT
- A series of 4 weekend workshops or equivalent series of classes (64hrs)
- 6 supervised sessions and 6 supervised tutorials over maximum period of 6 months (18hrs)
- 12 recorded practice sessions 1.5 hrs each (18hrs)
- Somatic bodywork weekend training with Natalie Anderson (16hrs)
- Voice Dialogue and Interpersonal Skills weekend training – Michell Mercer (16 hrs)
- Individual Assessment ( as for Level 2)
- The aim of this series of workshops is to support students in developing their skills as Practitioners of Holistic Pulsing.
- First aid certificate ( done independently)
- At the end of Level 3 you will become a Certified Holistic Pulsing Practitioner